Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MMORPG - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MMORPG > Topics

Subject: Runescape
Replies: 5 Views: 1702

naruto3 16.05.08 - 05:42am
Hey,hey!! Have u ever wanted 2 play a game that has cool graphics,awesome character creating and where u can kill dragons and other stuff,but it doesn't stop here,becoming a member is something u will never forget about.More adventure,different enemies,different weapons.etc,etc. THIS GAME IS RANKED AND KNOWN AS THE 2ND BEST MMORPG IN THE WORLD,THIS GAME TOOK CONQUER ONLINE'S PLACE BY FAR COUNTS.Although it can't beat W.O.W (World Of Warcraft)which has the top ranked place as 1st,nothing can beat runescape(except 4 W.O.W). *

dorrin 8.12.08 - 10:48pm
Ofcrouse w.o.w is the best mmorpg *

lante 8.06.10 - 08:48pm
Runescape is official the most popular free mmorpg. It's made with java, while wow is a self programmed game you have to buy and install on yous computer. both games are the best, you can not compare these 2 games because they are not made in the same way. i play rs btw :p *

Runescape is official the most popular free mmorpg. It's made with java, while wow is a self programmed game you have to buy and install on yous computer. both games are the best, you can not compare these 2 games because they are not made in the same way. i play rs btw :p *

runestar 27.08.10 - 02:31pm
facepalm.GIF *

* MMORPG Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MMORPG

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits